St Andrews Scotland

What do you thank God for?

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

I tweaked my knee last night while playing basketball. It's never happened before, so i'm not sure what exactly is wrong. I sorta over-extended it, which is never good, because usually when that happens it means that the anterior cruciate ligament is the one at risk. All sportsmen know that the ACL is the one that always tears and keeps you out of sports for months. Eg. Michael Owen. Anyway.... hope that isn't it in my case. Irony of the whole thing is that my first lecture today was on the Knee Joint. Woohoo. Haha.. God really knows how to pull of jokes i tell you! I think it's healing now. I'm still doing a little bit of a penguin-wobble, but i think it makes me look cool. =) Hope i can recover in time for my match on thursday...

God!


@ 6:09 AM